Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Re-Cycle Prize Draw
Thank you for supporting Re-Cycle Bikes to Africa. These terms and conditions refer to our Christmas online pay to enter prize draw.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Re-Cycle Unit 8 The Grove Estate, Colchester Road, Wormingford, Colchester, Essex CO6 3AJ Charity Number: 1063570
Prize Draw is open to mainland UK residents who must be 18 years or over to enter.
To enter: Visit the Re-Cycle website www.re-cycle.org where you pay to enter into the prize draw. Option to purchase 1 x entry, 2 x entry or 3 x entry.
Entry Dates: 6.00am 1st November – 11.59pm on 30th November.
Prize: 15 individual prizes to be won.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Re-Cycle promotion is open to residents of Great Britain mainland (England, Scotland, Wales) aged 18 years and over, excluding employees (and their families) of Re-Cycle and any partners or companies directly involved in the running of the Prize Draw competition.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- Prize draw will open from 6am on 1st November 2021 to 11.59pm on 30th November 2021.
How to enter & Cost of Entry
- The prize draw is only open to online entries via the Re-Cycle website re-cycle.org and completing the individuals details as required and paying the entrance fee by card payment. £5 x 1 entry, £9 x 2 entries, £12 x 3 entries. Postal entries will not be accepted.
Winner Selection and Notification
- All paid entries will go into the draw and prize winners will be selected at random under independent supervision. Winners will be notified by telephone call/email. The winners will also be announced on the charity’s Social Media platforms.
- Should the winner/s not respond to the telephone call/email within 3 days then the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner and the first winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize.
- Should the winner not collect their prize within 28 days of receiving notice from the Promoter that they have won the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time.
- Winner must supply valid proof of age at time of entering competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible, delayed or damaged. No responsibility is accepted for entries or claims lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- No cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days). The promoter will also refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. This can also be applied if there is a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner agrees to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion, unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to Re-Cycle social media (Facebook, Twitter etc) pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants or the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. The promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English, Welsh and Scottish courts.
- Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
Promoter: Re-Cycle (Bikes to Africa) Unit 8 The Grove Estate, Colchester Road, Wormingford, Colchester, Essex CO6 3AJ Charity Number: 1063570